Written by M.
It finally happened! Maggie knows that Meredith and Nathan have been doing the nasty. But funnily enough, Meredith didn’t want to make Nathan the bad guy because… SHE DIDN’T WANT TO LIE! Feel free to laugh, I sure did. But, this being Grey’s Anatomy and all, Maggie didn’t find out by Meredith sitting her down and telling her the truth. No, she found out through a press conference, where Nathan touched Meredith’ shoulder just a little too long. A room full of journalist and cameramen and you caress her shoulder, do you want them to report on your hero actions on the plane or about your love affair?
Maggie had a lot of sass though and I liked it. Asking Meredith if they joined the Mile High Club is priceless. But of course she became Maggie again and started acting childless. Are you mad, fine be mad, you deserve to be mad, she lied to you for months, but never act on it on the workplace.
And how is it that Meredith was all she had left? What about Amelia, Richard and Jackson. It’s been a tough year sure, with your mother dying, but there is more in your life than your mother and Meredith.
I agree with Maggie that Meredith lying to her was the wrong thing to do, but I also agree with Meredith. She was trying to do the right thing by not getting together with Nathan for all those months, because of Maggie deciding that she liked Nathan.
And then there was Veronica Kays, who Alex met earlier this season at the courthouse, the pregnant woman with cancer. She was determined to bring a healthy baby into the world, even if it was the last thing she would do and it was. As dying patients go, I found this one sad. The writers have always had a knack for creating patients with an instant liking factor. However Brigid Brannagh, brought this alive in a way we don’t see too often as she always does, whichever character she plays. I really wanted Veronica to make it and was sad when she chose not to keep fighting. She brought her baby safely into the world, her deed was done.
“I didn’t mean to hurt you.
That’s the last thing I would ever want.
So no matter how mad you are,
How much you want to shut me out, know this.
You are my sister, whether you like it or not.
And I’m not going anywhere.”
- I am so sick of Bailey being scared of Catherine. Grow a pair woman! Doesn’t mean you, as her boss, should be telling her what to do in her love life…
- But the way that Catherine talks to Bailey, her boss, is not OK. If I would talk like that to my boss, even being a rock star at my job, I might have a job to come back to the next day.
- How is it that Bailey that is shocked when she is compared with Catherine. The only difference between them is that Catherine acts like the boss where she isn’t, and Bailey doesn’t act like she is the boss, where she is.
- A lady filled with worms, like HUGE worms, which April got in her hair, no joke!
- Amelia crying in Owen’s arms, can these two just get back together and put all the shit behind them.
- How cute was Alex with Alice in his arms. Does anyone else wonder if she will start to call Alex daddy?
Next time on Grey’s Anatomy;